Friday, May 12, 2017

Wash, Dry, Fold, Repeat

One of my favorite ways to use Essential Oils is in my laundry.  I've tried lots of things such as adding baking soda or vinegar, but I'll tell you Essential Oils do the absolute best job at getting rid of stinky smells.

Before I started buying Thieves Laundry Detergent, I got the task once of collecting and washing all the jersey's for my husbands soccer team, so that they wouldn't get lost or misplaced.  Good idea, right?  WRONG.  Just imagine.  10 different stinky, sweaty man smells all combined together in one laundry bag.  It was dry heaving awful!!!  I washed with regular detergent.  Still B. O.  I washed with vinegar.   Still B. O.  I washed with baking soda.  Still B. O.  So I thought, I wonder, I just wonder....I started the washer again, threw in a little detergent and 3 drops of Purification Essential Oil blend and hoped for the best.

When I pulled them out it was gone, the B. O. was gone!  They smelled fresh and clean and I was sold!  These Oils Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment