Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thieves All Natural Cleaner































After years of sippy cup spills and little fingers on our couch it was time to do a spot test or get rid of it.  I had tried the Pinterest recommendation of using rubbing alcohol, but it didn't make any difference.  So when I was getting a new couch and trying to decide to keep this one in the loft or get rid of it, I decided to give Thieves Cleaner a try and WOW did it WORK!!!  And IT WAS EASY!!  I used my spray bottle and a microfiber cloth and rubbed and it just came right off.  You can see the difference.  So before getting rid of your old couch, give it a try with Thieves Cleaner. 



With how well Thieves Cleaner works, I kept the couch.  And I let the kids eat on it too.

If you want to see how Thieves cleaner works on Grout on my Tile Floor check out these results!





















No comments:

Post a Comment